Become a Member!
Browse the domain catalog or use our search to find the perfect domain! There are two ways to buy domains here, by negotiating the price for domain listings or by bidding for a domain in Our Auctions.
- Browse domains by category
Hints for using the Advanced Search function.
To get the best results from the Advanced Search tool, we recommend using the following options:
* Dont specify a category: Many of the domains listed are not categorized, so if you specify a category, you may be missing out on many good domains!< Keyword: A word or letters that you would like your domain name to contain. You can specify whether the keyword should appear at the beginning, end, or anywhere in the domain (contains). Example: Specifying keyword domain and starts will
Extension The extension (or Top-Level Domain or TLD) is the part of the domain that comes after the dot: eg. .com, .net, or .info. To maximize the number of results, you should leave the extension open. All popular searches only for domains with the most common ext
Max. Price: Specifying a maximum price will exclude all domains with a listing price greater than the specified amount. Dont forget that you can often purchase a domain for much less than the asking price!
Date added: Specifying a date added will return only domains that have been added to our database during the specified period.
Length Specifying a length will return only domains of the specified length. In general, shorter domains or more sought-after (and thus more expensive!).
Exclude: Here you can choose to exclude from your search results any domains that contain hyphens and/ or any domains that contain numerals (eg, 1, 2, Example: Checking both boxes will return only domains without hyphens or numbers. For example, travel4you.com and
Search: Checking domains will only return listings where the domain name only is for sale. Checking sites will only return listings where the domain name and a developed website are for sale together. Checking both options will search all listings, domain names a
Sort by: Here you can choose how you would like your search results to be ranked.
Display: Lets you specify how many search results should be displayed on each page.
Save in WatchList:Checking this option will create a new entry in your Domain WatchList to allow you to continually monitor ours database and automatically receive an e-mail if new domains matching your search criteria are added for sale.
Why should I buy a premium domain name?
Premium Domain Names (or secondary market domains) are domains that have already been registered, but are available for sale from the current registrant. Although Premium Domains are generally more expensive than unregistered (or primary market) domains,
1. Easier to remember: Shorter, catchier domain names will keep visitors coming back to your site.
2. Better Brand Image: Certain domains such as single-word domains, short two and three-letter domains, generic keyword domains, and .com domains automatically convey an image of prestige and added credibility. Users are much more likely to Loans.com .
3. Improved Search Engine Ranking: Domain names that contain search engine keywords are more likely to gain top search engine rankings for those keywords. Try it yourself: Search a keyword on Google and see how many of the top results contai
4. Traffic Generating: Despite the growth of search engines, a surprising number of people still search by typing in what theyre looking for and putting a .com on the end. Thus, many generic domain names receive hundreds or even thousands of
5. Investment Potential: A Premium Domain name is an asset that your business invests in and can later resell for a profit. Domain valuations are currently at their lowest point in years, so purchasing now can be a smart investment decision
The domain I want is not listed for sale. Can you help me get it?
Yes. We are one of the leading brokers in the domain name industry. Our skilled professional negotiators have experience on both the buying and selling side of hundreds of domain transactions. This experience, combined with our reputation as one of the le
The complete details of our brokerage service are available on the Domain Acquisition page.
How do I choose a good domain name?
When choosing a new domain name for your site, you may want to consider the following:
1. Country-specific or international: If your business is only active in a single country, it may be adequate to use a country-specific extension such as .us, .co.uk, or .ca. If youd like to appeal to a global audience, it is best to choo
2. Importance of Keywords: If search engines are a major source of traffic to your site, make sure that your domain includes one or more of your principal keywords this can help you get a good ranking on these terms.
3. Commercial or informational: If you intend to sell products on your site, it is important to convey a professional image. Usually, this means a short, brandable .com domain name without hyphens or numbers. If your site is informational
4. Target User Group: Different domain names will appeal to different groups. For example, a B2B site will generally do best with a descriptive domain name so that a visitor immediately knows what the site is about (EX: Naming.com, Corpor
5. Risk for Traffic Diversion: Choosing the wrong domain name can result in thousands of lost visitors due to mistypings. To reduce this risk, avoid hyphens, numbers, misspellings, and exotic extensions. People should be able to figure ou
6. Length Shorter domain names are better if the domain name is going to be typed-in often (brandable domains, mass-market domains, major websites). A shorter domain means reduced risk of typo errors, easier memorability, faster type-ins, and more flexibility in pr